Support operations by loading/unloading equipment, supplies and materials. Duties for our CDL Driver include general labor which is physically demanding.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Transport and dump loose materials
- Inspect and maintain equipment daily
- Mix, pour,and spread concrete and asphalt
- Perform a variety of tasks such as removing forms, placing pipe in trench, jackhammer and tapping
- Work in a team environment to accomplish daily goals
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- DOT Medical Card
- Pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods with repeated lifting, kneeling, crawling, climbing and reaching
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year construction general labor experience or military equivalent
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.