Corporate Support functions are key to our organizational success, with activities aligned to support and provide efficient and effective delivery of information to the Operations group. Roles in our Corporate Support group include but are not limited to: Accounting, IT, Human Resources, Administrative Assistants and Marketing.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Embody and apply core values: safety, quality, integrity, ownership, service and team
- Perform job specific duties based on detailed job description
- Provide area level safety leadership and shall promote a positive
- Participate in parent company level safety audits across the organization and coordinate corrective actions
- Coordinate and support efforts of organization within scope of job description
- Must maintain professional interaction, appearances, and communication within all levels of the organization
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Please see job descriptions for specific requirements
- Maintain and develop industry knowledge
- Microsoft Office Skills and additional programs as defined in job description
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
|Data Entry Clerk||Charlotte|
|Associate General Counsel||Lenexa|
|Sr. Manager, Payroll||Houston|
|Business Unit Controller||Dripping Springs|
|Financial Application Analyst||Collinsville|
|Project Accountant / FP&A Manager||Denver|