Engineers are responsible for the design and testing of solutions that meet our clients’ needs. In this role, you will manage assigned projects from start-to-finish, including design and documentation of specifications, testing proposed solutions for effectiveness, and presenting proposals to managers and clients.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must be able to prioritize tasking efficiently and effectively under time constraints
- Ability to multi-task and a commitment to development of technical and leadership skills
- Ability to tailor communications with various audiences
- Exhibit great attention to detail
- Willingness to develop skills and certifications through applicable industry organizations, such as NACE International and the American Petroleum Institute (API)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; stoop; reach; climb; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.