Operators work with a team to safely install and replace underground utilities. Duties for an Operator include working in an outdoor construction setting doing physically demanding work. Operators utilize various construction equipment and assists craft workers in performing their assigned duties.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Operation of heavy equipment including excavators, backhoes, front end loaders and skidsteers to excavate or move dirt, rock and other materials
- Load or assist with loading materials or equipment
- Prepare pre-trip equipment prior to mobilizing to job site
- Assist in securing work site, equipment at the end of each shift
- Prepare documents, reports, or job aids related to work, equipment, and safety
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Must hold a valid Class A CDL
- DOT Medical Card
- Pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods with repeated lifting(Up to 50 lbs.), kneeling, crawling, climbing and reaching
- High school Diploma or equivalent
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.