Field Supervision is responsible for organizing and supervising the safe daily operations of utility construction projects. Managing construction activities to ensure company procedures are followed with a focus on safety, compliance, efficiency, cost management and innovation is key to our success. Roles in our Field Supervision group include, but are not limited to: Superintendent, General Foreman and Foreman.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Manage the planning and executing of projects and contracts by organizing work methods and developing schedules
- Manage and oversee the execution of field deliverables
- Manage the financial components including identification of potential change orders and the cumulative impact to the schedule and project as it relates to safety, margin expectations, productivity, and equipment
- Champion and own safety by modeling behaviors and performing corrective action when appropriate
- Lead and participate in job hazard analysis and safety briefings
- Lead crews to achieve productivity, quality, and safety goals.
- Manage and develop labor and employee relations
- Perform employee reviews and identify training and development opportunities
- Recruit, mentor, and develop employees for succession planning
- Serve as point of contact with customers, subcontractors, and vendors; including attending customer meetings
- Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules
- Analyze processes and procedures for continuous process improvement
- Ability to travel and perform additional duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ Years of Experience or Military Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- DOT Medical Card –If driving company vehicle
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Pass drug screen and background check
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.