A fuser/pipefitter is a key member of our field crew. This role is a DOT OQ Gas Pipeline qualified position with experience in the use of all types of fusion equipment and pipefitting procedures. Duties for a fuser/pipefitter can be physically demanding and require working in an outdoor construction setting.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Construct, install, and maintain piping systems for natural gas utilities
- Support crew by operating equipment and doing labor as needed
- Join piping by means of fusion, electrofusion or mechanical coupled joints
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Inspect and test piping system for leaks
- Keep worksite clean, organized, and free from unnecessary hazards
- Maintain all necessary paperwork and documentation
- Secure work site to ensure public safety and safety of equipment and materials
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 Years job related experience or Military equivalent
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- DOT Medical Card –If driving company vehicle
- Pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods with repeated lifting(Up to 50 lbs.), kneeling, crawling, climbing and reaching
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.