Our high level executives actively participate in the daily supervision, planning and administrative processes to help meet and exceed our business objectives. Positions available in our Senior Leadership group include Operations Manager, Director and Vice President roles
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Lead, guide, direct and evaluate the work of other employees to ensure a healthy working environment
- Contribute to innovations, strategic business development and profitability of the company
- Evaluate the company goals and formulate plans to correct any issues
- Managing daily operations and revenue of the company and ensuring its continual growth
- Assisting in managing financials, identifying ways to increase revenue and decrease costs, analysis of financial reports
- Maintain awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, customers, markets and new industry developments
- Embody and apply core values: safety, quality, integrity, ownership, service and team
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Please see job descriptions for specific requirements
- Excellent management, decision making and problem solving skills
- Current working knowledge of the industry and willingness to maintain and grow your knowledge
- Microsoft Office Skills and additional programs as defined in job description
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Unfortunately, it looks like this job category has no available opportunities. Job postings are updated daily. Please check back again soon!