With the largest contingent of NACE certified personnel in the United States, Integrity Solutions provides all aspects of integrity engineering, corrosion surveys, integrity construction and pipeline inspection services to tackle DA and ILI integrity assessments, AC and CP Mitigation, and all other integrity related challenges. Positions available in our Pipeline Integrity group include Corrosion Field Technicians and Level II UT Shear Wave/Phased Array Technicians.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Participate in daily safety meetings
- Ensure all safety equipment is working properly and well maintained
- Learn data collection procedures and techniques
- Become proficient at using all survey equipment
- Assist with data collection in accordance with project scope
- Work with a crew of two to five people surveying underground pipelines to identify areas of potential issues
- Diagnose and solve problems for customers
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Require a High School Diploma or GED
- Requires a valid driver’s license
- Familiar with mobile tools and applications
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Proficient in reading and writing
- Comprehend all construction warning signs
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.