Project Management is a critical function within our daily work. Requirements include providing accurate, measurable results by utilizing knowledge and processes to meet project requirements. Roles in our Project Management group include, but are not limited to: Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Coordinator and Field Coordinator.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Supervise, lead, and provide guidance to a team
- Lead weekly conference calls with project groups
- Effectively interact and builds relationships with customers
- Assist in building the baseline schedule and project budget
- Assists in assembling change orders
- Oversee monthly financials, accruals, and forecasting
- Closely communicate with internal support groups
- Resolve escalated issues that require coordination with other departments
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering Preferred
- 8+ years of project controls experience with at least 3 years in a management role
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to apply project management concepts and methodologies
- Proficient in MS Office Applications: Word, Project; Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to motivate team members and foster a team environment
- Pass drug screen and background check
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.