Attention to detail in all aspects of our work is key to our success. Doing it right the first time and developing and delivering smart solutions for our customers and in our work drives quality in our organization every day. Our quality careers include Quality Manager, Quality Evaluator, QA/QC Inspector, and Director.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER US?
- Preparing, scheduling, and conducting regular QA/QC crew audits
- Formatting and preparing reports consistent with proper record keeping / documentation practices for all audits
- Communicating properly to direct supervisor and operational leadership
- Collaborating with peers to implement remedial and betterment practices that result from audits
- Adhering to the company’s audit process and uphold the company’s Core Values in all work performed
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- 3-10 years in the pipeline industry or natural gas distribution industry
- Demonstrated hands-on experience working on natural gas transmission or distribution facilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and record proper and improper practices on a natural gas job site per audit metrics
- Prior or current work experience involving U.S. Department of Transportation pipeline safety regulations (including 49 CFR Parts 192 and 195)
- Familiarity with quality assurance audits in the natural gas and public utility industry
- Experience with auditing software, processes, and protocols as applied to the energy industry
- Previous or current certification to be an OQ evaluator
- Proven communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work (daily, weekly, monthly)
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.